BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 5, 2009

What I did in my Mutlimedia Class.


Glossy Icon, this a once of my assignment. It look like simple but is not easy to do, but we get the guide form our charming lecture, and the guild is very function and it help us very much. Actually I cant do this glossy without the guide yet, but i will try my best to improve my skill until can do something look good like this. I love this Mutlimedia class a lot.

This is a Pixel Icon, she is Jossie once of the "leng lui" in my class. This Pixel Icon I try to draw as much as look like she, what you see in the icon is what she wear that day. I wish she like this. And I haven't take what she draw as me. For me this icon is quite like she, because at least the style she wear is there.

0 comments: