BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 9, 2009

User-Test

Below are the Pixel Icon created by me.Below are the Vector Icon created by me.USER TEST
User test function for improve my design and get the information form different people. It help me to gather information and feedback. Please drop me some comment and give me feedback base on my design.

Question 1
Do it make sense of my Icon?
a. What the hell it these?
b. So So
c. Quite Clear
d. Understood

Question 2
Can you see what the theme I used for design my Icon?
a. Where have theme?
b. Oh.. I saw that.
c. Sure, it there what?
d. My sense are strong enough.

Question 3
Are these Icon look good?
a. You go The One to waste your parent's money.
b. So so, at least the shape there.
c. Quite good.
d. It great. (Amazing you look suck, but at least you still can design)

Question 4
If you are my lecturer how many mark you will give me?
a.Upper 80 Below 100 (A)
b. Below 80 Upper 60 (B)
c. Below 60 upper 40 (C)
d. Below 40 (Mean that I am suck enough)

Question 5
What do you think I still can improve? Color? Character? Theme? Idea? Anything, you can say for me, I such open minder guy.

Question 6
If you can drop me a comment and give me some feedback to help me make the Icon look better, or some suggestion.


(dear friend, I love you because I felt I am supported by you)
This is a part of my assignment. Thank you for help. Drop me a comment at comment box if you can. For who dont have Gmail and blogspot, drop me comment on shoutmix there. The comment function as cheer me up and help me to improve my skill. And my lecture will see it also. Thank.

0 comments: