BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Report for user test

USER TEST
User test function for improve my design and get the information form different people. It help me to gather information and feedback. Please drop me some comment and give me feedback base on my design.

Question 1
What the Theme you think for my icon?
a. Beach
b. Warrior
c. Toys

Most of the user they choose C, mean that they still can recognize my theme of icons.

Question 2
Do it make sense of my Icon?
a. What the hell it these?
b. So So
c. Quite Clear
d. Understood
The answer pick form most of the user is B, they rank my icon for so so. Mean that my icon not very nice but still made the sense of the functional.

Question 3
Can you see what the theme I used for design my Icon?
a. Where have theme?
b. Oh.. I saw that.
c. Sure, it there what?
d. My sense are strong enough.

B and C is the hottest answer pick by my user, mean at least the theme is there but I need to think a way to make it stronger, maybe add on some toy for it.

Question 4
Are these Icon look good?
a. You go The One to waste your parent's money.
b. So so, at least the shape there.
c. Quite good.
d. It great. (Amazing you look suck, but at least you still can design)

Base on my user choose, B and C was the hottest answer choose by them. That mean my icon is still not bad. But still have the many things I can improve.

Question 5
If you are my lecturer how many mark you will give me?
a.Upper 80 Below 100 (A)
b. Below 80 Upper 60 (B)
c. Below 60 upper 40 (C)
d. Below 40 (Mean that I am suck enough)

User ranked my mark Below 80 Upper 60, that mean my icon quite success base on this project. But it can be better after I done the user-testing at least I get what my user want to.

Question 6 and 7
What do you think I still can improve? Colour? Character? Theme? Idea? Anything, you can say for me, I such open minder guy.
If you can drop me a comment and give me some feedback to help me make the Icon look better, or some suggestion
User said if the most of my icon can be a better shape or a share which much more interesting, it will be lot better. They said that the colour can be better, and they found that my colour combination is not good, can be sharper. Can add some effect if can, to make it much more 3D or much more interesting.

Conclusion
My icon is make sense for most of the user. The problem I found form user testing is the shape is not enough sharp to make sense for user one they see it. And the colour still can improve. After done my user-testing I found that I have a half success for my Icon design, just need improve and reshape the icon, if my colour can be more interesting then I think I can get a better result for it.

0 comments: