BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 9, 2010

10 things that describe me

10 things that describe me
1st Bad boy
I am bad.
I do what bad.
I love bad. (why not?)

2nd Play boy
I am a play boy. (But never play girl.)
I am playful that why I call myself as play boy.
Who don't like to play? (Nobody)

3nd B Boy
I love dance. (Hip hop, Jazz, Poping, Breaking)
But I can't dance well :)

4th Ball-er
I play all kind of ball.
I love basketball, football, softball, volleyball, paint ball, poor......

5th Gamer
Of course I love games. (Dota, Ragnarok, Warcraft, Counter Strike, Left 4 Dead, Final Fantasy, GTA......)
I don't have a friend never play games. This of sure, if he/she is not this generation then I am nothing can said. (I cant alive without games)

6th Shopaholic
Is my hobby. I think is yours too.
No fuck no baby? No shopping no life... (hahaha)
A hobby of youth today.

7th Lazyer
I am quite lazy. Sometimes I can sleep until I absent for my class. (Wish my lecturer wont see this)
I am lazy for draw figure. I am lazy to work, that why I am still studying. I am never been hardworking then I am lazy lo... Stupid! (I mean you.) bleks xP

8th Night Stalker (a hero name of Warcraft Dota)
I hate sunlight, because Malaysia sunlight is fucking hot. I am also easy swear that why I don't like sunlight. I am also very active during the night time, because the most of my activities is during night. Like been Cyber Cafe play game with friend, been Club, been Mamak Stall.......

9th Alcoholic
I can't drink like a fish, but I never said no for Alcohol.
But I am the guy who always drunk.

10th Positive
I am positive, even I done a a lot of bad things, but never hurt my self such like drug, smoke...... (So many bad things I done before :)
I am sunny and positive because I always bring happy to my friend even I am down.

0 comments: